12/21/18

Feeling Festive


“It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”

 

I’m feeling very festive after seeing Love Actually last night.  And, today is our Secret Santa/Dispatch Party Day.  So, we got the approval to wear jeans and an ugly sweater.  I’ve recently purchased an “ugly sweater” thermal fleece at Old Navy so I’m super stoked to be wearing it today.

 


I wished I had thought to wear it last night to the movie theater.  We went to The Egyptian downtown as part of the Boise Classic Movie event.  The nice part about these types of movies is that there is always a costume contest before it begins and you win a free movie pass just for getting on stage.  Last October, I won with my Flo From Progressive costume at the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  At Love Actually, they were having an ugly sweater contest.  Doh!  We had fun though.  I love that movie so much.

 


Jenny and I went downtown ahead of time and had dinner Gyro Shack.  Jenny wasn’t feeling 100% so I felt bad for her.  We still had plenty of time to kill so we hopped over to Flatbread Community Pizza and had half priced cocktails.  It was delicious.

The movie was packed and the crowd was very active.  I think I’m officially ready for Christmas.  I’m hosting my immediate family this evening so we can watch my nieces open gifts.  Tomorrow my team at work is having a cooking exchange.

The big day will be here before we know it!

No comments: