12/5/18

Weekly WI: Repeat

My WI went well and despite having a great week, I gained 0.2 pounds. For me, this is basically a maintain. Plus, this is where I was a few weeks ago so hopefully if history is going to repeat itself, I’ll drop back some here soon.

I’m just as committed this week as I was last week. I packed my lunch to take between my WW Workshop and my work assignment. I met Kenyon for dinner to redeem his birthday freebie at Tucanos and stayed within my points earning my blue dot for the day.

I’ve been to the gym this morning. The Wednesday instructor is intense so I’m sure to feel it tomorrow.


And, I’ve had a low point lunch complete with an Advant calendar chocolate for dessert. My plan today is to hang out on the couch and watch TV. I hit up Albertsons on my way home from the gym so I’ll put together a beef stew in the Instant Pot for dinner.

If you need me, you know where to find me.

No comments: