12/10/18

It's Best Not To Stress It


Good Afternoon and Happy Morning to you all.

Raise your hand if you wanted to say in bed today?

 


I sure did.  But, alas, I rolled out of bed and completed my 30 minutes on the treadmill.  Whenever I get my activity done, the kitchen cleaned up, and the bed made before I leave the house, I feel so accomplished.  Plus, it’s my Friday and I am looking forward to the next two days off.

Of course, I’m nervous about the scale.  When I have a stellar week, I gain 0.2 pounds.  So, that keeps my mind on edge and now I’m doubting if this week was as stellar.  I got some kudos from WW via email.  It even showered me with confetti.  That was pretty neat.

 


I have earned my blue dots each day but Thursday.  I’ve also been earning back WSPA with my rollover points.  So, I know I’ve had a great week as far as losses go.  Now, it’s up to my body to give me the reward (ha!).  I have a multi-agency dispatch party after work tonight.  I do want to go and visit but I'll keep my snacking/alcohol to a minimum as I have WI tomorrow.

 


I hate having to freight over my weekly WI and get back to when weight loss felt semi-effortless.  I think if I can get a few back-to-back losses under my belt, I might stand a change on upping that confidence level.

Until then, it is best not to stress it.

No comments: