12/15/18

Wreath Making Class Through The City Of Eagle


The wreath making class I attended last night was a lot of fun.  But, I wouldn’t say I’m quitting my day job to make wreathes. 

 


I didn’t really love working with all those individual pieces and all that wire.  Our group of three had a great time.  I got there early and had just ordered a beer at The Local next door when my friend Jenny and her Mom had arrived early too.  So, the joined me at the bar for a drink.  We ended up having to chug our drinks since the class was about to begin and we wanted seats together. 

Jenny’s mom, Syliva, who attended the class with us, bought me a glass of wine since we were at a Pop n’ Pour event.  Sadly, I spilled my glass when I was messing with all the wreath decorations.  Whomp! Whomp!  Then, Syliva spilled her.  I don’t think we can be trusted to drink and craft at the same time.

We had many options/ideas for how we wanted to make our wreaths and all three of us chose a half style.  I was really happy with how mine turned out.

 


And, we enjoyed our gal-time so it was totally worth it.

 


I think from here on out I’ll stick to paint and sip events but who knows.  It was fun to think outside the box and do a different type of craft.  Plus, we didn’t have to clean up the mess.  And boy what a mess it made.

No comments: