12/12/18

Plugging Along On A Wednesday

Hello

I’m waiting on my friend to meet for lunch to celebrate her Belated 40th Birthday.  I left the house early to run some errands and finished early. I’m now getting hungry. I killed time at Albertsons and picked up some grapes on a $1.29 per pound sale. I used my water in the car to wash them and had some as a snack.  But, I’m ready for lunch for sure. We picked Mongolian BBQ because Kenyon never wants to go.

I did some pre-tracking yesterday for my meals out today. I even tracked a beer Incase I decide to indulge. I’m using some WSPA and I got my activity done for today.

My Apple Watch rewarded me with my December award but my records show I’ve only logged nine workouts. It doesn’t matter because I’m still going to exercise the rest of this month.

I’ve got a few errands to run after lunch then this evening is a meet up with Kenyon prior employer who is in town. 

Let the socializing commence.

No comments: