12/3/18

The Difference Two Years Make

I had a FB memory pop up from two years ago at my friend Brenda’s birthday party. The photos of myself took me back a bit.

Sometimes a photo says a thousand words. And boy can it put things into perspective.


November 2016, I weighed 246.0. I was down 7 pounds from my highest re-gain.  This FB memory was from my work team photo that year.

I started working out with a personal trainer and starting working my WW program again. Two years later and I’m down 30 pounds from those photos.


It can be so difficult to live in the day to day of weight loss and maintenance. Seeing these FB memories makes me really happy I, once again, took control of my life. It doesn’t matter how many times you do it...just DO it. Take control of your life, maybe for the second or third time.

No comments: