12/19/18

Weekly WI: A Loss

It was a really busy day yesterday so I never had a chance to report in on my Weekly WI. Today had been on-the-go too!

I lost 0.8 pounds. It wasn’t quite the large drop and celebration I was anticipating. A loss is a loss and that means I’m on the right track. Plus, when you look at the monthly graph, a 0.8 drop after several weeks of maintains looks pretty impressive.


My three month chart looks good too.


Despite all my success at the scale this year, I am feeling I need a “mental break.” I don’t know why but I’m struggling. So I’m giving myself some slack this week and trying to not focus so much on points and tracking but to enjoy food and not stress.

This could be great or it could backfire but I need a break. 

We had a great time at the Holiday Jamberry Mani Nite. I’m all ready for the holidays.




No comments: