8/9/13

Food Log - Day 2

If you wanted to take a look you can find Food Log – Day 1 here.

I am only two days into my new WW week and I am already exhausted of thinking about food.  But I will see this through and continue to blog and take photos.  Kudos to all you food bloggers out there, this takes work!


I am also missing fruit.  When I was at the grocery store on Wednesday I didn’t make eye contact with the grapes.  I am also missing sugar/chocolate.  I am not ready to give in and have some but I think sometime this week I will need to have some chocolate.  I am not giving it up just trying to be more mindful this week.


Here is Thursday’s food.


I was meeting a friend for a movie, which didn’t end up happening, so I needed a portable breakfast.  I made another yogurt parfait like yesterday. Today’s parfait was less oatmeal and more yogurt this time. I also added peanut butter. It was VERY filling and I didn’t finish the last few bites.  I only used eight strawberries again. 



·        30g steel cut oats - 3

·        6oz FF Greek yogurt - 2

·        8 strawberries - 0

·        17g peanut butter - 3

·        2T half and half in coffee - 1
 

I only use half and half, which I measure, and two packets of Stevia in my coffee.


For lunch I had a taco salad.  I toasted up a whole wheat tortilla and piled on taco meat, beans, olives, and cheese.  I topped it with a mix of sour cream and salsa and piled on some shredded lettuce.

 

·        4oz cooked ground beef - 3

·        130g black beans - 2

·        whole grain tortilla - 2

·        56g shredded cheese - 2

·        34g low fat sour cream mixed with salsa - 1

·        shredded lettuce - 0

·        16g olives - 1

 

I keep telling myself I will stop spending money.  I wish myself would listen!

 

·        Dutch Brothers Americano with half and half - 1
 
For dinner I baked a boneless skinless chicken breast in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  I added a little bit of BBQ sauce and baked it for about 5 more minutes until the thermometer said it was done.  I chopped it up and added a little more BBQ sauce.  I added frozen corn and green beans.


·        4.5oz oven baked chicken breast - 4

·        small amount of BBQ sauce  -1

·        90g frozen corn- 3

·        green beans - 0

 

I really liked the Melba Toast yesterday so today I made it into little egg salad sandwiches.  I usually have two breakfast-type meals in one day.  Since I am shaking things up, I went with egg salad and added some veggies and dip.



·        1 egg/1 egg white - 2

·        11g low fat mayo - 1

·        spicy mustard - 0

·        5 Melba Toasts - 3

·        carrots - 0

·        cucumber - 0

·        34g low fat sour cream - 1

·        ranch dip mix - 0

 

Total 36 PPVs

0 APs earned – I took a rest day

6 WPPA used

No comments: