8/4/13

Scenes From A Saturday

My friend Mark and I have made Saturdays our day to hike Table Rock. Today was an event for the American Cancer Society so it was packed! We happened to start our hike at 8:30 when they were as well. We took an alternate route and ended up getting lost. Whoops. We hiked for two hours and covered over four miles. I earned 12 APs though.






We went to Flying M Coffee while we waited for my friend Natalie to meet us downtown. I forgot to take a photo of the potato cake I snacked on to tide me over until lunch. Here is my Americano, a little late in taking the photo.




 Walked through the Farmer's Market.








 Had lunch at Costa Vida. Mmmmm....sweet pork salad!




 On our way back to the cars Natalie and I took a photo in front of Flying M.  I met Kenyon for dinner at Red Robin. Naturally, I forgot to take a photo so this one is from Google.  I am feeding my neighbor's cats while they are out of town.  This is Patrick.



I am feeding my neighbor's cats while they are out of town.  This is Patrick.



Naturally, I forgot to take a photo so this one is from Google. 




It was a great Saturday!!

No comments: