8/13/13

Food Log - Day 6


If you wanted to take a look:








I have my weigh-in today.  I am feeling very nervous.  Last week I was feeling confident and this week I am nervous.  I don’t know what to expect.  I followed through with my goal of eating less fruit and shaking up my meals.  I will report back.


I still have 11 WPPAs left and might eat them later today.  Another of my goals was to eat all my WPPA this week.   I was also going to have a mini pizza made on a tortilla yesterday but the turkey pepperoni had a lot of sodium. I just didn’t need any extra struggle getting my WI today.  So, it was a chicken kind of day!


I had my usual stand-by breakfast.  I just didn’t have any fruit like I usually do.  I thought about having a egg scramble in a tortilla but thought I would be having the tortilla pizza later.


·        egg/egg white - 2

·        95g frozen potatoes - 2

·        2tsp olive oil - 2

·        2 AmyLu chicken breakfast sausages - 2

·        2Tbs half and half - 1          

I had a salad using the leftover green chile chicken.  I took it to work in individual containers and then assembled it once I got there.


·        5oz green chile chicken (leftovers) - 5

·        salad - 0

·        34g low fat sour cream - 1

·        salsa - 0

·        28g low fat Mexican shredded cheese – 2



It was a chicken kind of day!  I didn’t originally have to work overtime at work yesterday so I didn’t have anything planned.  I boiled a frozen chicken breast then sautéed it in some olive oil.  I added BBQ sauce.  The cooked cabbage at Cracker Barrel was really good so I added some of that along with another corn on the cob.  I bought four of them the other day.


·        4.8oz cooked chicken breast - 5

·        1tsp olive oil - 1

·        BBQ sauce - 1

·        corn cob, cut off the cob - 2

·        cooked cabbage - 0

·        1 slice Kirkland cooked bacon – 1


After not having Dutch Brothers for two days, I caved.



·        iced decaf Americano with half and half
My last meal of the day was yogurt and fruit.  I like to try and keep it light the day before WI.


·        6oz FF Greek yogurt - 2

·        frozen strawberries - 0

·        1/4 cup peanut butter granola – 3



On a side note, I met a friend for a movie before work.  This is the twice in two days I have passed up movie popcorn!  I love it but I want to be in goal range more.




Total 31

0 APs

1 WPPAs used

No comments: