8/11/13

Food Log - Day 4



If you wanted to take a look:




I went back to my old stand by for breakfast yesterday morning. I missed my eggs, potatoes, and chicken sausages. I was only planning on one egg and one egg white but the second yolk broke so I ended up eating two eggs. I also had 10 strawberries instead of eight. I bought this three pound container on Tuesday and since I haven't been eating them at my usual pace I have never had strawberries on hand this long!



  • 2 eggs - 4
  • 93g frozen potatoes - 2
  • 2tsp olive oil - 2
  • 2 Amylu chicken breakfast sausages - 2
  • 10 strawberries - 0

I went for a bike ride to a local Public Market near by. It was a dud so I continued onto Fred Meyer to pick up some corn on the cob and pasta sauce on special. The grapes looked mighty delicious but I didn't figure they would ride well in my backpack.  Who knew corn and pasta sauce was so heavy to pack back home! My lady bits were not loving the extra weight in my backpack. I was hot and sweaty when I got home (and my helmet appears to be crooked too). I stopped at a near by house to pick a few pears from the tree that hangs over their fence.





My afternoon beverage of choice was iced tea.  Kenyon got an iced tea maker and I made some flavored iced tea.  I ended up mixing it with some flavored water.



I got hungry a while later so I had some Melba Toast sandwiches. The combination of turkey and hummus was delicious. I added corn on the cob for my veggie.  I also had some decaf coffee.  I get cold easily.




  • 5 Melba Toasts - 3
  • 44g hummus - 2
  • 4oz Boars Head turkey - 2
  • corn cob - 2
  • WW string cheese - 1
  • 2Tbs half and half - 1
Dinner was a version of Skinnytaste's Easiest Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken. I used green chile sauce instead of salsa verde. It is easy and delicious. I put mine on some lettuce and added black beans and a mix of salsa and sour cream.




  • 4.5oz green chile chicken - 4
  • 63g low fat sour cream - 2
  • salad - 0
  • 130g black beans - 2

I was feeling like dessert but wasn't sure if I wanted to eat the rest of my Aspen Leaf yogurt with Reese's peanut butter cup. I decided on a granola bar with a smear of peanut butter and a dot of honey. I forgot to take a photo so this is the photo from Wednesday. Ignore the cheese stick!



  • 1 Kashi thin granola bar - 2
  • smear of peanut butter - 1
  • dot of honey - 0

Since I was still awake (night shift) and feeling hungry yesterday, I used this recipe to try out a pizza version using mini fillo shells. It was fun but as suspected they weren't that filling. I added some carrots and light ranch afterwards.







  • 8 fillo shells - 3
  • 63g pasta sauce - 1
  • 56g cheese (subtracting one PPV since I didn't use it all as the cups were full) - 4
  • 2 slices ham - 2
  • carrots - 0
  • 19g light ranch - 1

I seemed to still not be quite satisfied so I pulled a cookie out of the freezer. These are a grain free cookie my neighbor made. Chewy and delicious! I had some with iced decaf coffee. I think I am finally satisfied!


  • Tami cookie - 4



Total 47
7 APs earned
10 WPPA used

No comments: