8/18/13

Podcast - Half Size Me


My friend Dawny (hi Dawny) introduced me to a podcast called “Half Size Me.”

I have never been an avid podcast listener so when Dawny sent me an email with a link to Heather’s website I decided to download the podcast app and give Heather a listen.  Why not right?

Wow.  I have only listened to a few podcasts and I am already inspired.  Heather is in maintenance, which is helpful to where I am in my journey.  I agree with so much of the information she shares.  She also has guests posts from other men and women who have lost a large amount of weight.

It is very inspiring and very motivation.  Dawny likes to listen to her podcasts while our for her daily wog (fast walking pace).  I decided to take a listen while mowing the lawn on Wednesday.  I instantly wished I had brought my headphones when I went to an appointment that afternoon.  I can see how listening to a podcast would make a walk to by quick and would encourage you to walk for a full hour just to keep listening.

I look forward to listening more to Heather and her future guests.

No comments: