11/23/14

A Busy Week Ahead

This is going to be a BUSY week ahead.  I wish I had one of those jobs that gave you the week off for Thanksgiving.  But I don’t.  I am also slated to work on Thanksgiving this year.  I’ll be spending my extra holiday money at the Coach Outlet in Vegas in two weeks. 

 


I need to do some serious pre-planning if I want my week to go smoothly and also to stay within my allotted points.  Pretty much every day before I go to work there is something planned.  This will mean less sleep than usual since I get off work at 6am everyday and need to be awake around 1pm.  I am not sure if I can squeeze in a nap before I start work at 8pm either.  Oh boy.

Although my week is busy I only have two actual meals “out”.  Monday I am meeting extended family for reunion planning at a restaurant in Nampa.  Thursday is the Thanksgiving meal at my Mom’s house.  I have control over all my other days and meals.  I suspect this week might end up being a lot of SmartOnes as I can keep them in the freezer here at work for easy re-heat.  I think I’ll also cook up some chicken breasts in the crockpot so I have an easy go-to protein item. 

While the pre-planning is still vague, I am trying to think ahead.  This alone will assist me in staying on track this week. 

1 comment:

Dawny said...

Great job pre-planning, and looking ahead how you can manage knowing what's coming your WEIGH.. er uh I mean way

you are very inspiring, and motivating to know that life can and will happen, and with the right tools in our tool-box ( I carry mine in a belt) we can be successful

Thank you for sharing your tips, your struggles, and your successes, thank you for always keeping it REAL, staying honest, and straight up, it's so valuable, impressionable AND appreciated