11/2/14

You, Version Two!


The WW meeting topic last week was You, Version Two!: Imagine your future self – and start becoming that person now.

I feel like my maintenance journey is split into two.: At goal and Over goal.  My You, Version Two is me at my goal weight.  I am not really imagining my future self as a new member would.  I have seen my future self.  Instead I imagine myself being back at my goal weight.

You, Version Two does this first thing in the morning: Eats a healthy breakfast

You, Version Two’s response to a compliment about losing weight is: Thank you

You, Version Two’s favorite afternoon snack is: Anything with peanut butter

You, Version Two would say this to someone at their first WW meeting: Remember how you feel today.  There will come a time that you have to dig deep to remind yourself why you are on this journey

You, Version Two responds to a weight gain by:  Trying to stay positive.  If it isn’t a surprise than I just have to shake it off and get back to it

You, Version Two is at a party.  There’s a buffet table filled with crudités, cheesy pastas, green salad, bread, and desserts: cake, fresh fruit, pudding.  Here’s what she chooses: Little bits of whatever looks good and is worth the PPVs, skipping the store bought stuff.  I can have that any day of the week.  I want the homemade stuff

You, Version Two looks in the mirror and thinks: I look good

You, Version Two enjoys high PPV splurges when: There is an opportunity to have pizza

You, Version Two is proud of: All that I have accomplished

You, Version Two often reminds herself of this good advice: You CAN do this

You, Version Two reacts to a challenge by: Embracing it

Despite being over goal, my Version Two and the healthy habits I have adopted along the way are still there.  I am worlds apart from my pre-WW days.   I will continue to dig deep and stay the course.  I don’t see the alternative as a better decision.

1 comment:

Dawny said...

Your awesome!!!! I love this