11/10/14

Overpsending

I have been doing really good with my money spending this month and with one week to go I am feeling confident I'll come in under my budget. I went a bit overboard on my last credit card bill and so I am working hard to get it in check.

I'll tell ya my overspending of my money and my overspending of my PPVs usually come at different times. Often I am in control of one but not the other. Since recommitting a few weeks ago to my WW program I am feeling good about my food decisions and my eating plan. I am also feeling really good about my money spending this month. It feels 10x better to have them both in check at the same time.

Despite a little bit of a spending spree this afternoon (make up sale at Sephora and $10 off coupons at JC Penney) I still should come in under budget. I plan to keep the momentum going as we get closer to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

If I can keep my money spending on track and not overspend then I can put my overtime money into my savings account to use at a later date on something fun. To me, that is all the incentive I need.

No comments: