11/17/14

Weekly WI


I am sorry I missed you all yesterday.  It was a very low key Sunday and my only day off.  After a crazy 24 hours of snow and a hectic evening commute at work both Thursday and Friday I then worked a full 10-hour overtime shift on Saturday, I am nowhere near ready to be back at work.  But alas, I am.  I will actually be covering the graveyard shift for the next three weeks.  Let’s get the party started shall we?

I had a very successful WI.  I was down 1.4 pounds.  I also had a very successful week.  I keep meaning to check in with my food but then I always wish I had taken more photos to share as well.  We had one meal out early Sunday morning but other than that my eating out was minimal.  I am sort of feeling the urge for something other than home cooked food and leftovers.

My current weight is 192.4 and I am down 5.8 pounds over the last five weeks.  I am very happy with my success.  The Monday morning WW leader shared with me how much further I had to go until I returned to my goal weight and to free LT.  It is still a bit too much to think about and is still very overwhelming.  It is weird to think 100 pounds used to feel overwhelming and yet I did it.  I need to continue to stay focused.

We head to Vegas for a long weekend get-away in three weeks.  So I need to really focus.  It does scare me a bit to think about vacation in the middle of my re-commitment to losing weight on top of the holiday food and treats.  I have a Girls Nite dinner planned this Friday so that will also involve some pre-planning.  Thank goodness for WPPA.

I hope your week is off to a good start.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your recent successes! I know you enjoy eating out, but I think this speaks to the fact that you would perhaps have more success if you ate out less. It's just so easy to overindulge at restaurants and you have more control of what and how much you eat at home. What are your thoughts?

Lindsay said...

You can control your food better when you eat at home, that is for sure. However, I leave eating out too much to quit doing it. I believe in balancing the meal, the day, and the week. So I won't stop eating out anytime soon. It sure does help my waistline and my wallet though when we eat out less that is for sure. Thanks for the comment.