11/30/14

The Red-Cup That Followed Me Home

I have just recently become a regular Strabucks drinker.  I am loyal to my Dutch Bros Coffee and frankly, Starbucks is still a bit strong for my taste buds.  However, traveling meals not finding a Dutch Bros anywhere east of Idaho so….you gotta do what you gotta do.

I spotted the new Starbucks red-cup coffee mug on Shay’s blog (she loves her Starbucks) and had the desire to join the “cool crowd.”  Since I we got our new K-cup coffee pot I have been drinking coffee out of our regular coffee mugs again.  I stopped at Starbucks on my way to work and this followed me home.

 


I love my Starbucks red-cup.  It feels so festive and I feel so cool drinking from it, even if it is just at home.  

 


I love this time of year where I can curl up on the couch and watch a Hallmark Christmas movie while drinking my coffee and sitting under my electric throw blanket.  

 


Man I have a tough life.

No comments: