11/21/14

PSA: Eat Your Power Foods


Remember to eat your Power Foods.



You don’t want to end up like this.



I found some yummy new oatmeal packets at Albertson’s.  They were on sale for $4.99 each and there are six packets of oatmeal in each box.  This is sort of premium price for oats that I wouldn’t normally buy since I usually cook my oats at home.  However, for those times I want oatmeal on the go or at work this is perfect.
Of the three kids, the coconut is my favorite.



I really like the texture of these oats and I also added more chia seeds.  They are all very low in sugar (zero – 1 grams) and very high in fiber (4-5 grams).  They all have 6 grams of protein and with the addition of peanut butter that increases the protein a bit more. 
Who doesn’t love a good Superfood?

No comments: