11/9/14

You Know Where To Find Me

It has been a very low key weekend, which has been great. I have all three days off and all with Kenyon. We have done some eating out, some shopping, and some TV and movie watching. I like low key.

Saturday we went to DeMeyer Furniture to look at a new bed frame with storage. We were told about a local company that produces solid wood frames. We loved what we saw and wanted to price more. It is 100% customizable too. I'll share more on that other day.

We redeemed my free birthday dessert with the purchase of an entree at Carino's Italian restaurant. We ended up splitting one entree and getting an extra salad. I got my usual chocolate cake. I have started asking for half to be boxed up to start and then the other have served with the ice cream. Kenyon ended up not eating much of his half of the half served so I boxed it up too. I but the larger half in the freezer when we got home.



We went to the midnight showing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It wasn't very good but midnight movies are just $1 so we didn't spend much. We were able to pass up movie popcorn and we didn't stop at a 24-hour restaurant on our way home. I was in the mood for pancakes but out of points to spend.

Sunday has again been pretty low key. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and to Costco for errands. I got pancakes with my meal and blackberry topping on the side. I have leftovers for another day.




At Costco we picked up a new electric throw blanket. I live under warmth year round at our house so our old blanket from when we first moved in together was quickly losing heat. This one is super soft and the plug is reinforced with a lock so it won't slip out of the blanket like my old one did.



Between a new electric throw blanket and our new power recliner. I got a petty good set up going. If you need me you know where to find me.

No comments: