11/13/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Tuesday)

I was back at work on Tuesday.  Time to start the work week.



Breakfast

I didn’t eat before my WW meeting since I had just woke up half an hour before.  I also started coffee at home so I wouldn’t stop at the coffee shop.  When I returned home from my meeting I had an egg sandwich on a leftover biscuit from the night before.  This was one egg, one egg white, one slice bacon, and ½ slice cheddar cheese.  I added a smear of the blackberry topping leftover from Cracker Barrel to my biscuit before closing it up and eating it.  I just bought some mandarin oranges at Albertson’s so I had three on the side.


Lunch

I had a boring salad for lunch.  This is chopped up hearts of romaine, 4 oz turkey deli meat, and a WW string cheese.  I dressed my salad with a mix of pear gorgonzola dressing and olive oil. 

Snack

I was sort of bored at work so I snack on three more mandarin oranges that somebody had brought into share.

Dinner

I had leftover cooked chicken and veggies for dinner.  Again, it was simple and boring.  I had 3 oz cooked chicken breast, BBQ sauce, and a mix of frozen peas and corn.  I had a mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup for dessert. 

Snack



I ended up not needing my planned yogurt for my last snack so I held off and warmed up a pancake when I got home.  I have two left over pancakes from Cracker Barrel.  I toasted one in the toaster oven and spread with a little peanut butter and honey.  It hits the stop every time.



No comments: