11/28/14

The Coolest Surprise

A few months ago when Dawny was coming for a visit I asked her to pick me up some 12-Week WW paper trackers.  This was her “fee” for staying at my house – HA! 


I have started in on my first tracker and while I was flipping through it to find my current week I spotted a small yellow sticky note.

It isn’t uncommon to have sticky notes in my tracker.  I use them a lot for pre-planning. 

 

I just wasn’t sure why I would have put a sticky note on a future week in my tracker.  I was on the hunt to find the note I spotted and I finally found it.

 

Hmmmm.  I started an email to Dawny telling her I found a note and that I assumed she placed it there.  How fun.  Then I spotted another one.

 



Wow.  Just two tiny notes (yes, I have now flipped through the whole book ruining the surprise of waiting to find it on a future week) made my day.  What a thoughtful way to boost my mood and put a smile on my face.

Thanks Dawny.  This was a really fun treat.

1 comment:

Dawny said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... The secret is out!!!

It was REALLY hard for me to not say anything, but I KNEW whoever did this was doing it for a reason, and I also felt that whoever did it 'incognito' was working on something LOL SO I didn't want to say anything, I felt it better to just not say anything at all as opposed to lead you astray LOL..