11/25/14

Fun Facts About Me

Tina had Fun Facts About Me posted on her blog and although she was tagged by a friend, I just thought it would be fun.

I’d love for you to comment your Fun Facts About You!

Four names that people call me other than my real name:

·        Linds

·        Lou

·        Leslie (yes, I get this A LOT)

·        Hun (I call Kenyon lots of fun names)

Four jobs I’ve had:

·        Cashier at ShopKo

·        Customer Service Representative at various offices at BSU

·        Correctional Officer

·        I worked banquets at a hotel for a short few months

Four movies you’ve watched more than once: (this was tough…here a few)

·        Fast & The Furious movies

·        Mighty Ducks

·        Newsies

·        While You Were Sleeping


Four books I’d recommend: (author’s I love and would read any of their books)

·        Sue Civil-Brown

·        Stef Ann Holmes

·        Marina Adair

·        Terri Osburn

·        Tracy Brogan (had to add a 5th.  Seriously good books in this list)

Four places I’ve lived: All in Idaho

·        Caldwell

·        Nampa

·        Boise

·        Meridian

Four Places you have visited:

·        Eureka Springs, AR

·        Alaksa

·        Hawaiian Islands

·        Canada – eh?

Four places I’d rather be right now:

·        On vacation with Kenyon

·        Vegging on my couch with Kenyon

·        Snuggling in a warm bed with Kenyon

·        With Kenyon (do you sense a theme?)

Four things I don’t eat:

·        Fish

·        Onions

·        Bitter Leafy Greens

·        Jalapeños (the actual item not the restaurant)

Four of my favorite foods:

·        Pizza

·        Ice Cream

·        Dessert

·        Mashed Potatoes

Four TV shows I watch: (just four??)

·        Grey’s Anatomy

·        Chicago PD

·        Chicago Fire

·        Law & Order SVU

Four things I’m looking forward to in 2015:

·        Celebrating my seventh wedding anniversary

·        Seeing my Missouri family

·        Other travels/trips

·        My birthday

Four things I’m always saying:

·        “The other day”

·        “Whatever”

·        “@#$%&@” (I have a potty mouth)

·        “Love me some coffee”

1 comment:

Dawny said...

I think one of the 'four' things your always saying shoulda been 'nice'

LMAO

this is cool.. thanks for the insights.. weeehaw.. more to know about Lindsay