11/20/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Wednesday)


I owe you guys a food post.  It has been a while.  I promise I have been on my very best eating behavior.  I just fail at taking photos!  But Wednesday I remembered to snap some photos.

I woke up in the middle of my sleep-time to attend a presentation.  It was at Brick 29 in Nampa.  While the menu did offer a salad, I feared the beef would be a little too “medium” for my taste buds and stomach.  Since I had been to Brick 29 before I knew the mashed potatoes were delicious.  I opted for the chicken and mashed potatoes, despite it being in a cream sauce.




There ended up being two small chicken breasts.  My first plan was to take one home but I just wasn’t satisfied.  I ate both chicken breasts and fewer potatoes.  I counted this meal, best guess, at 18 points.  Good thing this was my first meal of the day and I had all 30 DPA and 38 WPPA. 

I headed home to nap as I had to work graveyard later that evening.  Before I headed to work I stopped by SuperSalad and made a salad to-go.  I needed to balance my indulgent first meal.  I also stopped by Fred Meyer to pick up a prescription and the fresh berries called to me.


 

My third meal of the day was rather interesting.  I didn’t have enough time to cook my planned pot roast but I did have some leftover chicken.  Last week, one of my coworkers was eating veggies and peanut butter.  That sounded really good so I had some alongside my chicken.  It was random but tasty.




Focusing on Power Foods I put together a quick egg scramble to take to work for re-heating in the early morning hours.  I scrambled one egg and one egg white, one cut bell pepper, and leftover breakfast meat from Denny’s earlier in the week.

 

You know there was also some Dutch Bros coffee consumed in my day too!

 

No comments: