11/4/14

Three Losses In Three Weeks


“I’m so excited.  And I just can’t hide it.”

I am SUPER excited to report I have had three losses in three weeks and I am down a total of 5.4 pounds.  I also collected a 5 pound star at my meeting.  WhoooooHoooo!

I am planning to keep the momentum going.  I love the energy of losing and I hope to ride this out as far as I can go.

There are some things I have been doing that have proven successful:

·        100% tracking.  When I track 100% I am more mindful of my food decisions.

·        Paying attention to my WPPAs.  I try to plan out my week keeping in mind the days I might have to use some WPPA.  Then I balance it from there.  The last two weeks I have gone over my WPPA but this last week I didn’t get reckless.  Sometimes when I am out of WPPA my tracking gets loose and my food gets reckless.  I am proud this week that I didn’t engage in reckless behavior.

·        I have reduced my sugar intake.  I am not eating as much fruit and I’ve not been having much dessert.  The sugar cravings are still there and I am trying to manage them the best I can.  I still have sugar and treats I am just more mindful on when to spend the extra PPV on them.

Something I am doing different this time around is that I’m not really exercising.  As I explained last week the motivation to work out has just not been there.  I am not sure why I am having good sized losses despite not exercising.  I know I can’t NOT exercise forever and I do enjoy being active.  I just don’t feel like doing much right now.  I’ll see how long I can continue to lose without major activity.  I’ll just keep waiting to see if my motivation returns. 

One of these days I’ll have to just suck it up and get back to it.  I’ve not decided yet what day that will be!

No comments: