11/6/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Tuesday & Wednesday)


Good Afternoon.  I think I owe you a food post.  I always plan to share my food but then wish I had taken more photos.

Tuesday

Tuesday I was SUPER hungry.  Not sure why exactly.  I had gotten up for my WW meeting and planned an early breakfast/lunch (I hadn’t eaten since I had just woke up) at Costa Vida.  I had my usual sweet pork salad but got a small tortilla for less PPVs.  It was really good, as it usually is.

I made an egg sandwich to munch on while I drove to work.  I also had a cut up apple and some coffee.

 
I was really hungry and broke into my dinner early.  I had 4 oz turkey summer sausage, roasted sweet potato and butternut squash, and green beans.

I was really hungry again a few hours later.  I should have just eaten my planned yogurt with lemon curd but instead I spent some WPPA on Panda Express.  My usual is a two-item meal with veggies.  I also had a small scoop of fried rice.  My entrees were beef broccoli and string bean chicken.  I got some brown sauce on the side to dip my veggies into.  That filled me up!

Kenyon asked if I wanted to meet him at IHOP when I got off work at 2am.  I had a free short stack of pancakes for doing a survey.  I ate one pancake with strawberry syrup and took the rest home.  She actually gave me a full stack so I have four pancakes to enjoy at a later time.

My hunger was off the charts for some reason and I ended up using 21 WPPA.  Good thing it is the start of my WW week and I still had 45 WPPA available.  I must reign it in and balance better this week.

 

Wednesday

I was feeling less hunger yesterday so that made me feel a lot better.  I am just not sure what was going on Tuesday.  I had plans to meet a friend for a movie before work.  I had my usual breakfast of eggs, potatoes, pepper, and turkey summer sausage.  I only had one apple left at home so I didn’t have any fruit with my first meal.

I met Janet to see "St. Vincent".  It is excellent!  We went to a theater that has food/drinks and we both got an iced coffee.  Since I used lots of WPPA I didn’t get popcorn and had not planned to get popcorn.  Janet is working hard on her weight loss/diet plan so we stayed strong and passed up treats. 

I had stopped at the Farmer’s Market Barn near my house for more apples so I snacked on an apple when I got to work.  I also had a Starbucks Americano with two pumps Pumpkin Spice syrup.

My planned dinner was leftover chili from our Halloween potluck.  My coworkers brought in some leftover Goodwood BBQ from a meeting.  I loved pulled pork!  Since I already had beans (there was also potato salad and baked beans available) I warmed up a little bit of pulled pork and added it along with some BBQ sauce to my chili.  I had some of the fruit try and veggies and dip that were also brought in.  I forgot to snap my photo until I had started eating.







I was thinking I might have been a little hungry so I put together my next planned meal.  I don’t really have a meal plan in place for the week so I am sort of piecing stuff together.  I opened a can of Progressive Light Beef Stew, added some canned green beans, carrots and peas.  It wasn’t quite what I was wanting so I didn’t end up eating it all.  I also had more fruit from the try at work. 







I was going to break into my last planned meal/snack of the day, my yogurt and lemon curd but decided to wait it out and have a leftover pancake with peanut butter when I got home.  If I hadn’t have had so much fruit I would have sautéed an apple for the top.
 

No comments: