1/26/15

8 Years

It was eight years ago this week that I walked into my local Weight Watcher center and signed up.  At the time, I had no idea how much this journey would change my life.
 


I have learned so much in my eight years as a WW member.  Regardless of the struggles I can proudly say that I am still nowhere near my starting weight of 304 pounds.
 

 

I appreciate all the love and support I receive from my family and friends as well as from my WW leaders and members.  My online WW Buddies 100% have my back.  I can’t wait until I can meet each of you in person.



No matter how tough this journey has been, quitting isn’t an option.  If you are struggling, I can’t encourage you enough to KEEP GOING.  Even if you are treading water, you are still fighting.  Reach out.  Ask for help. 

If you are just starting your journey, KEEP GOING.  There will come those times when it will get rough but it is always worth it.

If you have not yet begun your journey but know you need to make a change, DO IT.  You will be so glad you did.
 


Above all, and I can’t ever stress this enough, enjoy the journey.  Losing weight, especially a large amount is a whole life change.  The mental aspect of it all is very difficult.  Once you make up your mind that you will go all the way then trust in yourself.  Take pride in the accomplishments.  Say “Thank You” when somebody gives you a comment


 
Be proud of the changes you have made to become a healthier version of yourself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration! Great job