1/13/15

Weekly WI

Hello. Sorry I'm a little late checking in today. I'm not on the computer much when I am not at work. Having Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off means I get to enjoy my weekend while most of you are working your work week.

I had a loss of 0.6 pounds today at my WW meeting. I'll take it! I met Jamie for a walk at the mall before the meeting. We were both not sure if it would effect the scale or not. For me, I didn't see a change from when I got on the scale at home this morning. Jamie ended up with a three pound loss. Yeah! It is great to walk and chat and it is so much more enjoyable than other exercise.

My goal for my days off is to try and get in 10,000 steps. We walked about 3 miles at the mall and Kenyon and I have been out running errands. It is now just 4:30 pm and I have walked almost 13,000 steps. Yeah!

So far my day off has been pretty uneventful. I got my car washed and need to clean house this weekend as well. We had a late breakfast at LePeep and are going to redeem some free money at Tucanos tonight. Yummmmm....

Good thing I got in some activity.

See ya.

No comments: