1/23/15

Feeling In Control


Good Morning.  I hope you have a lot of fun planned for the weekend.

I enjoyed my days off.  I sort of had split days off due to working a last minute overtime shift on Wednesday.  It was nice to have a day off yesterday before returning to work.  Our weather is expected to be better this week.  We even had sunshine!!

Eating has been going well this week.  It has helped to actually plan meals and buy the groceries for it.  Ha!  I have eaten out three meals this week and all are tracked.  I have 16 WPPA left.

Our Ladies Nite get together was at Carino’s Italian on Wednesday evening.  I was really craving carbs last week but wanted to be mindful of my bread consumption.  It was also half priced bottles of wine.  I got there early and ordered a sweet bottle of wine.  Not many people drank it so I could have saved some money if I had just gotten a glass or a different happy hour drink.  They allow you to take the bottle home so I sent it home with one of the other ladies.  I followed my pre-plan for Carino’s even though I did eat more bread than planned and drank more wine than planned.  I felt good when I left the restaurant and that means a whole lot more to me than feeling like I “should have done better.”  It was also all tracked.  Every 31 PPVs of it!
 

Love me some bread with garlic and olive oil for dipping



Yesterday I met Jamie to walk the mall.  We walked for over an hour and about 3.3 miles.  I wore my HRM and earned 5 APs.  Yeah! 

This was a full days worth of APs

I had a coupon that needed to be used at Costa Vida so we decided to go there after the mall.  We had plans for a noon movie but we were standing strong on no movie popcorn (despite how delicious it smelled, we didn’t have any popcorn).  We both got the sweet pork salad and I got the small tortilla on the side to save PPVs.  As usual, it hit the spot.

I made dinner at home last night.  I’ll share that recipe with you tomorrow.  My food is all packed for work today and there is a pork roast in the crockpot for dinner.

It feels good to be in control.

No comments: