1/14/15

Hump Day Wednesday

Good Morning. Happy Hump Day.

I wasn't kidding when I said yesterday was a busy day.

After all our errands were ran and my house cleaning was done, I relaxed on the couch with some coffee and The Bachelor (yes, I would have preferred wine but coffee had to do).

Is anybody else watching The Bachelor? Holy Cow....CRAZY women this season. It is like ABC found the most craziest women to cast on this show. Of course it won't keep me from watching all the crazy unfold. My TiVo has exploded and I have so much TV to watch. It was hard to call it quits and head to bed at a decent time.

Today will be a busy day as well. I just had a healthy breakfast of eggs/egg white scrambled with bell pepper and turkey sausage. I had half of a bagel with some WW herb & garlic cheese spread. FYI, the spread isn't that great. I love the Laughing Cow cream cheese (not the cheese spread) and it has been hard to find. I was hoping the WW type was like that. However, not the case. I'll keep searching for Laughting Cow.

I am going to head to the gym here soon and take the kickboxing class. I really miss kickboxing and last time my back seemed to do okay. Fingers crossed! I'll have to modify my moves and keep it low impact.

I have a meet-up with Jamie today to attend a MS talk and then later a family reunion planning committee meeting. I am on the committee for planning the 150th Anniversary Celebration of the family ranch, which is still a working ranch and in the same family line. Needless to say, the planning started over a year ago. Doh!

I forgot to share with you yesterday my new WW charm. I love bling and I've been waiting for my WW area to get our snowflake charms. As an incentive for attending six of eight meetings during Thanksgiving and Christmas, WW was giving out this super cute snowflake charm. I've not gotten a charm in over a year, almost two years, so it was really nice to get something to add to my key ring. I hope to add more LT keys to my key ring in the future.

Oh, and I met a new WW member that hopefully we might start to hang out a bit. She heard me talking about my mall walk and is interested in joining me. She recently moved from Miami and is from South Africa. She has a fun accent. Sweet! She also works night shift and shift work so we have something in common.

Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: