1/20/15

No WW Scale Today

Good Morning.

It's Weigh-In Day...dun...dun...dun...

I suspect I'd be feeling better about it had I not been so careless with my food last week.

Positives:
I worked out three days last week
I actually went to the gym. (I know it is quite a shock!) It was nice being back in the gym environment.
I ate some healthy meals


It might be a short list but there are some positives to my week last week. I have checked in the scale at home and the feed back is ugly. I am going to skip the WW scale and work really hard this week to get my food in check. With that being said, I am not going to allow a pass at the scale to continue to drive my careless eating. I have a lot of social events planned this week and they involve food. I don't want to tell myself I can't enjoy some of the food along with all of the social. I have to be really mindful and I have to track. 100% tracking. My tracking was really loose last week and it is no surprise my food choices were also very lax.

I go through phases of “I look okay” to “I really wish my clothes fit and looked better.” I need to find the balance in my mental thinking but I also need to be more tough with myself. I really got out of control this last week and we ate out a ton.

I've also been starving by the time we get to the restaurant we are eating at. While that isn't driving my food choices as much, it is making me overeat. 

Careless + Overeating = Disaster. And it equals weight gain.

Doh!

No comments: