1/28/15

Mini Road-Trip

Hello and Happy Hump Day.

I am on day two of my days off and so far day one wasn't super eventful. I went to my meeting and my leader Donna said she wanted to talk to me after the meeting. I assumed it was because she was going to quit leading meetings. Thankfully that wasn't the case!

Donna sat down with me to discuss how she can be more supportive and what she can do to help me get my weight gain under control and turned back around to losing instead of gaining. We had wonderful talk. I'll share more in a few posts later. I love the support from my WW family.

Kenyon and I had plans to redeem a GroupOn at this place in Eagle called Grinkers. It is a no-frills place that offers sandwiches, chips, pop, and beer. The highlight of the place is there is every video game you can think of all for just $0.25 per play. It was awesome!!








Our GroupOn was for $20 to spend so we each got an 8 inch sandwich. I got whole wheat bread, which their bread is homemade and really delicious, and chose ham and cheese. I stuck to eating half the bread and took the ham from the other half to make it a super meat sub. I also had some salt and vinegar chips on the side. I only ate half the bag. It was a fairly high PPV lunch but was very good.




From there we went on a mini-road trip to the not-so-exciting town of Ontario, Oregon. When you buy a new car it is suggested that you drive it at varying speeds to make sure it is broken in properly. Since Idaho now has a speed limit if 80 mph, we needed to get my car up to speed. We also traveled the long way to Ontario to see some of the area I dispatch for but don't often visit. I may or may not have gotten my car up to 90 mph for a short time. I plead the fifth.

There was a Dutch Bros in Ontario and of course, the line was long. What is it lately with Dutch Bros being so popular? The gal at the post office even commented she wished there was one closer. Funny.



Since we ate out at lunch we stayed home for dinner and tag-teamed some taco salads. It was delicious. We have been eating out way too much! So far we have eaten home today and later this evening we will attend a MS talk at Cottonwood Grill. So that will be our eating out for today.


Have a great day.

No comments: