1/1/15

Welcome 2015!!!


Happy New Year!!!!

 

I hope you had a wonderful evening celebrating the beginning of 2015.  I am so excited for a brand new year of all new and wonderful experiences and travel.  I can’t wait!

I worked last night but we sure had fun!  Boise State University (my alma mater) played AND WON the Fiesta Bowl.  Hooray Bronco Nation!  We were given permission to dress down for work as long as we were in our most festive BSU attire.  I had also planed ahead for a little bit of New Years Eve fun for my teammates.
 

 

I made a trip to Albertson’s before I went to work to grab some lunch meat at the deli.  They have HUGE sub sandwiches for just $4.99.  I thought it would be fun to get a couple along with some chips and have a Fiesta Bowl/New Years Eve party at work.  It was a big hit.
 

Once the Fiesta Bowl was over and BSU had claimed their victory, it was time to start the second part of our party, the New Years Eve fun.  I had been to the Dollar Store earlier in the week and spotted some tiaras, top hats, and beads.  They also had tiny bottles of sparking apple cider.  I picked up one for each of my teammates and wrapped some ribbon around them.  This was so we had something to toast at midnight.
 

As with our unpredictable job, my coworkers Shauna and Jamee had a vehicle pursuit on their side of the state right about the time the clock was to strike midnight.  Oh by!  Thankfully the county sheriff’s office was handling the situation so we were all able to wish each other a Happy New Year just in the nick of time.

While I am happy for the new teams/supervisors that shifting in 2015, I am sad to say goodbye to Team Eric.  I have been working with Shauna for several years now.  It will be really weird to be on opposite shifts/days off now.

Best of luck to all of my former Team Eric teammates.  You will all do wonderful on your new teams!

Welcome 2015.

 

1 comment:

S. Galloway said...

It will be weird to not be on your team!! Thanks for making New Years Eve fun! Good luck on your new team!