1/5/15

New Bed Frame


In all the hubbub of my car crash and car shopping, I forgot to share with you our other new purchase.  A new bed frame!
 


When we were shopping for our new couch, Kenyon and I spotted this amazing bed frame with storage drawers and the option to add a bookcase headboard.  It is made by a local company and it is all solid wood.  We sort of filed it into the back of our minds for a later purchase.

Later came sooner and we decided to finance the new bed at 18 month with no interest.  It took about six weeks to get it.  The DeMeyer guys delivered and set up the new bed frame in a matter of minutes.  They work fast!

We are so happy with our purchase.  I love having the extra draws for my clothes.  I no longer have to reach up on tip toes to try and get my sweaters from the top of my closet shelf.  The hard wood is beautiful and this bed frame was fully customizable and I am so glad we went with something we really like.  We plan to have this bed frame for years to come


 

I’m not sure we will move anytime soon because while the DeMeyer guys make it look easy, this is going to a bear to move!

I suppose we had better take it easy on the purchases in 2015.  It has been really fun to add in some new upgrades to our house.  We never bought any furniture when we moved in together after getting married.  I still want a new front loading washer and dryer but that will have to wait a while until some other bills are paid down.

New stuff is so much fun!

No comments: