1/7/15

2014 Year End Review


I’ve seen other bloggers writing a blog post to sum up their year.  I really liked that idea so I am going to share with you my 2014.  Sorry, I'm a little late.

January
I celebrated seven years as a WW member.

We visited all of the Hawaiian Islands.  It is still crazy to think one year ago we were almost Hawaii bound.   Time seems to pass at rapid speed.

Pearl Harbor Part I and Part II
Pineapple Plantation
North Shore
Final Days in Oahu
Maui
Hilo
Kona
Kauai


February
February 20th officially became Idaho State Police Day




I threw my first Academy Awards Party where I wore my homecoming dress from high school.




March
Danielle and I walked the Shamrock Shuffle 10K and I rounded up my friends for St. Patty’s Day festivities.
April
Despite not ever reaching my WW goal weight again in 2014, I never lost hope.





May
I visited Spokane, WA to meet my online WW Buddy, and now close friend, Dawny for the very first time and then we walked a 12K.







Danielle and I attended the Wine, Women, & Shoes event.  We had blast…how can you not?
June
In June I fell in love with LePeep, a new restaurant by our house.

July

August
In August I had my annual Hawaiian Party.
September
I Blogged for #TravelFit2014 about Active Cruising and Las Vegas.
We made a trip to Silver City and then Dawny came to town and we walked the FitOne 10K with Danielle.
October
October is my favorite month.  We headed to New Mexico to visit the in-laws and to see the Balloon Fiesta.
I celebrated my 35th Birthday and we partied at work for Halloween.
November
We bought a new couch.  I am in love with our new couch and power reclining is the best invention ever.
Turkey Day came and went.
December

And then Kenyon and I headed to Vegas for a long weekend.  I reflected on how excess weight can make the same vacation so different.
Wow…2014 was quite the year.  Thank you so much for letting me share it with you.  I know 2015 is going to be just as awesome!


No comments: