7/20/14

I've Walked 1,000 Miles


I earned my 1,000 mile badge with FitBit.  Yeah!  I have now "walked the entire Florida coastline. " Impressive eh?  I’m not even tired.


Last week’s activity was not as ramped up as I would have liked but my FitBit says I walked two more miles than the week prior.  Progress.  FitBit totals: 49.595 steps and 22.00 miles.


Wednesday: No APs.  I attended the WW meeting before I went to work.

Thursday: Mowed the lawn.  It was HOT out.

Friday: Walked to Costa Vida with Mark.  I met Mark for a walk from Boise State to downtown Boise for dinner.  It was another hot day out there.  We cooled off with frozen yogurt.

Saturday: Walked a 5K on the treadmill.  Finally 10,000 steps!!!!  It has been a long time since I have logged 10,000 steps.  I had plenty of time to get in a workout so I wasn’t going to give myself any excuses for not walking all three miles. 

Sunday: No APs.  I voted for sleeping in vs. working out.

Monday: Walked 2 miles outside.  I kept a 15 minute/mile pace despite the heat.  I was a sweaty mess when I got home.  I also don’t hydrate enough with my outside walks and I knew I needed to keep it short.

Tuesday: Mowed part of the lawn.  Kenyon was fixing sprinklers so I mowed half the lawn.


Total APs for the week was 12.  This is also less than the 20 I like to try and strive for.  My current week of activity is looking pretty slim.  I wish I could find that extra motivation to kick it up a notch or two.

No comments: