7/10/14

New-To-Me WW Meeting

I faced the scale yesterday.

Dun...dun...dun...

It wasn't pretty.
Actual weight was 186.4

It also wasn't surprising.

I will put a positive spin on this and tell you that I am down from last week when I did my WI on my home scale. That is a plus.

I had a great week with my food and need to work on ramping up the activity.

I attended a new-to-me WW meeting. I felt like the new kid in class and I was super nervous as I headed into the WW center by my house. My anxiety was instantly eased when I saw the receptionist Denise. It is nice to know a familiar face. I am not 100% wild about the leader or the members yet. It is interesting to go to different WW meetings at different times. Morning meetings often have older retired members (mostly women). Saturday meetings have a youthful vibe and a lot of people that don't fix their hair before leaving for the meeting. This evening meeting was mostly couples and the most men I have seen at any WW meeting I've ever attended. It was quite impressive to see so many husbands attending with their wives. I plan to attend next week so I can take a class at the Y directly after. Then the following Thursday I will be able to attend the Nampa meeting with one of my favorite leaders Natalie. I'm not sure if I'll try out the Wednesday meeting more than twice. We shall see.


Only six more weeks of graveyard!

No comments: