7/7/14

Date Nite

The part I love most about reading blogs is the day-to-day stuff in a person's life. I am nosy and I just love reading about what other people are up to and seeing their photos. I, however, feel my day-to-day is quite boring. Especially work days. I sleep for a good 7-8 hours and than work for 10 hours. There isn't must time left in the day for much else. If you add graveyard shift on top of that, well it is even less eventful! My days off are spent watching TV, cleaning the house at 3am, and late night trips to Walmart. When we are on graveyard I sometimes with we lived near Las Vegas where we would at least have some options of stuff to do!

A coworker needed some days off at the end of this week and in doing a trade with her I wrangled three whole days off with Kenyon. I am excited to be spending some time together!

We had a late start to our first day off together but decided we would go to the late showing of "Captain America 2: The Winter Solider."  I have already seen it but Kenyon had not. I really enjoyed this sequel. It has a lot of new developments and even seeing the second time still leaves me unsure on what will come with the next Marvel movies. I am not a comic book person but I really enjoy the movies (except for Spiderman. I'm not a fan of Spidey).



I LOVE movie popcorn. I know it is super high in PPVs and not good for you. But I love it. So I enjoy it often when I visit the movies.



We went to Walmart after, see I told you being up in the middle of the night is not exciting, and then headed home. Since we bought some frozen foods it saved us from the decision to eat out. I am trying these three days to keep my eating out to a minimum. I've had a good week food-wise and I don't want to mess it up. We also don't need to be spending the extra money. There are limited food choices in the middle of the night.  Shari's, IHOP, or Denny's and there is also a 24-hour Mexican place with really good breakfast burritos called Los Betos.  Also a few other fast food options.

The rest of our night was spent watching TV and playing on the computer. A few weeks ago we had a free HBO option with our cable company so I TiVoed “We're The Millers.” Oh my that was funny. Tonight is “Bachelorette” and “Mistresses.” Yeehaaw.

No comments: