7/24/14

Last Week In Activity


I walked another two miles further than the week before and four miles further than the week before that.  Sweet!  However, it was a slow week for activity.

FitBit totals: 54,884 steps and 24.80 miles.


Wednesday: Total Athletic Conditioning with Trainer Joe.  I went to the Y for a class.  It has been a while.

Thursday: Mowed lawn and walked on the treadmill.  I had to mow the rest of the lawn from earlier in the week.  I also felt I should walk a bit on the treadmill.

Friday: No APs.  I had a hair appointment before work and worked an earlier shift.

Saturday: 3 miles on treadmill and 2 miles outside.  I walked on the treadmill at 2am when I got home from work.  When I woke up later in the day I walked to Albertson’s for some grapes that were on sale.  I logged 15,000 steps today!!

Sunday: No APs.  I had planned to exercise but then I didn’t feel like it so I skipped.

Monday: 3 mile walk outside.  I set out on foot to get some fruit and bread at a local farmer’s market and Great Harvest.

Tuesday:  No APs.  I should have gotten on the treadmill when I got off work at 2am but I didn’t.

No comments: