1/8/15

Weekly WI

It has been a busy few days off work but I am back at it with an overtime shift this afternoon/evening.  It is weird that overtime is sort of dropping off due to less vacation requests and more staff.  I am not sure whether to be excited or scared.  I love the extra money.  I just need to remind myself that I don’t need it and it is okay to relax a bit on the OT.  Still a weird feeling though.
My Tuesday WI went well.  I had a really great week but I still showed a gain of 0.6 pounds on the scale at my meeting.  That is okay.  If I didn’t have to put clothes on to go do my WI, I probably would have had a loss.  So nothing to get upset over.
My goal this week is to kick up the activity.  Heck, just starting up activity would really be the right phrase.  I did some activity Tuesday and Wednesday but today I opted for sleeping in instead.  Hopefully I’ll feel like pushing through a small workout during my work week this week.
I am still really excited about Weight Watcher’s new advertisements.  When I got home from my meeting this was in the mail.



It says: "There will always be a reason to eat cake.  But with a weight-loss plan for your body and a support system for your brain, Weight Watchers can give you the skills and support you need when it gets tricky. Because no matter where you are on your weight-loss journey, one thing is certain – Cake Happens"


There was a gal in my WW meeting that used the online 24/7 support and really thought it helped.  That is wonderful to hear.  I love WW but obviously I’m baised.

No comments: