7/26/16

New Jamberry Wraps Plus A Manicure & Pedicure


Over the “weekend” I finally changed out my Jamberry nails.  I think I shared with you that a month or so ago I joined the world of Jamberry nail wraps.  I really love having fun colorful nails without the hassle of paint chipping shortly after you paint your nails.  As I apply them it gets easier even though it is time consuming.  Here my latest wrap.

 


And I also did my toes.


 

I like doing just the big toe with the wrap as it is harder to apply the wrap to the toes.  I really love this combo of paint and Jamberry wrap and I can’t quit looking at my toes.  So pretty.

I got an email from our realtor as a thank you for my many referrals these last few months, she is taking me to get a pedicure with her next Monday.  I am so super excited for this girl time.  I love our realtor.  I am sad I’ll have to take my Jamberry wrap off but…I can always apply again once my polish wears off.

I can’t until I have a Jamberry Party at our new house in September.  I really want to buy the gel overlay that will help keep the wraps looks fresh even longer.  I plan to buy in the gel at that time.

No comments: