7/25/16

Week Two Complete: Smart Points And Tracking - Weekly WI


I completed Week Two of tracking using Smart Points.  I am really happy to have also earned another loss for all my hard work.  I lost another 1.8 pounds this week bringing my total to 4.8 pounds over the last four weeks since returning to meetings.  Yippie!

When I entered my weight into my WW app, I noticed it showed that I’ve gained 73 pounds “overall”.  I went back to look at when the first entry was put into the WW app.  It was on Feb 2, 2012.  So I have an average weight gain of about 18 pounds per year.  Clearly, that is a lot of gaining over these last four years.  I plan to make the end of 2016 look better than the years prior and continue striving towards routine losses.  I can’t stop thinking about how much better I’ll feel fitting into my clothes if I can lose 20 or so pounds.  Little by little I’ll continue to chip away at it.
 

I took a few days of rest and didn’t actually exercise Friday through Sunday.  I had good intentions but little follow through.  I think the break was good and after seeing the loss at my meeting earlier this evening, I am now on the treadmill at work logging some miles/calorie burn.  I also plan to hit up Curves both Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

I went to the store yesterday and made a meal plan for the week.  No plans to eat out until later in the week so I’ll be using my WSPA then.  I was a bit low on the points as far as food goes today so I decided to cash in a Star Reward at Starbucks for an upgraded drink.  I ordered a Venti Iced Non-Fat Chai Tea Latte with three added espresso (called a Dirty Chai).  I knew I should have looked up the points ahead of time but I didn’t.  It ended up being 13 SPV.  Ugh!  That sure does put a kink in splurging and just one more reason the new Smart Points program irks me. 

Needless to say, I was eating really low points today so even with my drink, I still have 10 SPV left for the day.  I suspect I’ll be hungry when I get off work.  When I try to cut back I am usually left feeling really hungry.  So I’ll make myself something when I get home vs. eating out.  That will cut down on points and help use up the last of my DSPA.

Onward to a new week….

No comments: