5/1/14

Another Slow Activity Week


Good Morning.

I’m about to head out on a road trip to Spokane.  I’m meeting Dawny and we will walk the Bloomsday 12K on Sunday.  Lots of fun and girl time is planned during my visit and I am looking forward to it.

I’ll pop in when I can this weekend and fill you in on all our shenanigans.

Last week’s workouts were very slow and very boring!  Part of not feeling much umph with my food also spilled over to my activity.  It was a real downer of a week last week.

FitBit totals: 38.860 steps and 16.86 miles.  Nine total APs earned this week.

Wednesday and Thursday: No Activity
I was still battling my cold on both Wednesday and Thursday.  I just wasn’t feel up to par so I didn’t exercise.

Friday: 3 miles on the treadmill
I hit up the treadmill on Friday morning.  I was feeling better and took the afternoon off work to pick up my sister from the airport.  I didn’t have any excuse not to exercise and I had TV shows to entertain me.  3 APs earned.


Saturday: 2 miles on the treadmill
I got up at 3:30am the remainder of my workdays.  2 APs earned.


Sunday: 2 miles on the treadmill
3:30am workout.  2 APs earned.

Monday: 2 miles on the treadmill
3:30am workout.  2 APs earned.

Tuesday: Off
I took Tuesday off.  We had our scenic flight in the morning and I ran errands in the afternoon.

No comments: