5/25/14

Happy 10th Birthday Hailey Bug!!!




Happy Birthday Hailey Bug!



We celebrated my niece Hailey’s 10th birthday on Friday night.  I can’t believe it was ten years ago that I became an aunt.








Hailey was dubbed Lady Bug, or Bug for short. She is still our Bug and will always be. 



She had a pillow she carried around with her for the first few years of her life. Her pillow, which was dubbed “peeps” or “the peepster” as she grew and became more creative, followed her everywhere. When Hailey went through her Care Bear phase it was quite fun and I acquired a few Care Bears at my house.





Hailey's 3rd Birthday




Hailey's 4th Birthday



First day of 1st Grade




With Cousin Sarah from Colorado









Hailey's 8th Birthday

Hailey's 9th Birthday.  Cousin Sarah came to visit.



No comments: