5/18/14

Two-Egg Day


Good Morning.  I hope you are having a good weekend.

My morning started off with a two-egg bagel sandwich!

 
I went to a graduation BBQ last night and while I feel I navigated well, whenever I have a high PPV meal with low volume I am usually super hungry the next day.  I bought some thin whole wheat bagels last week along with some laughing cow cheese.  Today I made two eggs over-hard and put that in my bagel with cream cheese.  It was delicious.  I had a grapefruit on the side.


 
Despite feeling like I have had a really good week with food and activity, I’ll post more on that in a few days, I am feeling really fat this week.  It makes me start to doubt I will see a loss and I start to feel anxious.  That connection I have to the scale is often a fearful one.

I don’t want to see the scale go up again this week but I have no control of the actual number.  I can only control what I put into my mouth and how much I exercise.  The rest is just as it will be.  I have to wait and see what Tuesday brings.  I have stopped doing a mid-week WI and/or peeking at the scale because that just sets me up for disappointment.  I haven’t eaten over my PPVs and I ramped up my APs.

I just gotta have faith and trust the program.

No comments: