5/28/14

Weekly Workouts

It was another successful week on the exercise front. I am feeling a bit board with my routine on my workdays but once I change shifts I'll have a bit more flexibility to get my workout in before I head off to work. It makes it easier.

FitBit totals felt a little low on the mileage. I don't get any steps for water aerobics but it is still a good workout so I'm not going to dwell on the numbers. Total steps 62,595 and 29.64 mies walked.

Wednesday: Water aerobics at the Y
Still feeling a bit bored during the class but a good workout overall. 3 APs earned.

Thursday: 3 mile walk outside
I went to Settler's Park again for my walk. I was feeling quite sluggish and so the best I had in me was 3 miles. I did keep a good pace of about 15 minutes/mile though. 4 APs earned.

Friday: 3 miles on treadmill with incline
I bumped my wake up time to 3am so I could get in a full 3 miles in the treadmill and not feel rushed before work. I also played around with some incline and speed today to try and get a more solid workout. Later I took a mile walk around the track at work. 6 total APs earned.



Saturday: No Activity
Today had not been a planned rest day but I never had the opportunity to get out for walk on the track at work. After work I was highly unmotivated so I just took a rest day.

Sunday: 3 miles WATP DVD
I mixed it up with a Walk Away The Pounds DVD at home this morning. The first mile dragged a bit but then I was able to focus and really get into it. It is amazing how sore my arms felt the next day. It was another busy day at work so I didn't get out on the track for a walk as I had planned. 3 APs earned.

Monday: 3 miles on the treadmill
I woke up at 3am again to tackle a treadmill workout. 3 APs earned.

Tuesday: Mowed lawn
I skipped mowing last week due to rain and laziness. So I finally tackled The Amazon. 2 APs earned.


My total APs for the week came to 21.

No comments: