5/29/14

Double Weekly WI And Date Nite

I'm calling this week a double loss week.

Actual weight was 183.4

I FINALLY showed a good loss and I'm including this as part of the loss I expected last week. I am really glad I stayed focused and stayed on track after my low loss last week. I really wanted my hard work to pay off and it sure did. I lost 2.6 pounds this week.

Of course now I'm dreaming of a large losses each week and how fast I could get back to goal. But this type of loss isn't realistic. I must stay focused!

Kenyon and I had a much needed date night on Tuesday. We are on opposite shifts for the next few weeks so we made plans to spend time together. Even when we are home at the same time Kenyon is often in his computer room and I'm watching TV in the living room. It is nice to carve out time for just us.


While I was in the mood for BBQ, Kenyon likes breakfast when he first wakes up. We had time to eat before our scheduled massages so we went to Cracker Barrel. Afterwards went for our 55 minute massages and then went out for dessert. It was a chocolate cake kind of day. I had managed my DPA and saved a few WPPAs for our date night.




I had the server box up half to take home and we shared the other half with two scoops of ice cream. Carino's Italian restaurant has the best chocolate cake.

1 comment:

irishshammrocks said...

YAY!! Congrats on the loss!!