8/29/14

About To Wrap It Up

I am so close to being finished with my two week Supervisor Academy training course. Two weeks has felt very long and I'm not even one of the many that are from out of town. At least I get to go to my house each night. I'm not stuck in a hotel or dorm room and forced to eat cafeteria food three times a day. It could always be worse eh?

It has been a long two weeks and I am ready to see it come to an end. I have really enjoyed spending time with the troopers and other members of ISP in the training class. I don't enjoy tests and presentations though so this has taught me that going back to school is not something I'd be interested in right now. I also miss the flexibility of being at a computer all day. I'm not sure I'm cut out for 9-5. For now, I'll keep my shift work schedule and my three days off!

Kenyon has two weeks of night shift left and then he will rotate to days with me where we have weekends off. September is going to be a busy month and will fly by before I know it. I am very much looking forward to mid/late month where Dawny comes to down for a visit. We are going to complete the Fit One 10K. Should be tons of fun.


Well....a group presentation and one final test is all that stands in the way of me and an extra $0.30 an hour. Lets do this!

No comments: