8/23/14

Weekly WI

Good Morning (or afternoon for those east of my location).

I'm a little late this morning as I've been to my WW meeting and walked there and back for a four mile roundtrip loop. I kept up the pace at 16 min/mile. No matter what the scale reflects it makes me feel good I am active and healthy!



And.....it's Hawaiian Party time!! 


I have an annual Hawaiian party every year. This year we are a bit late due to our graveyard work shifts but today is the day. I've been working all week to get the house and lawn in order. I did some decorating last night/today and I'm working on food prep as well.

I am glad I went to a WW meeting. It had been a few weeks since I last attened but overall I'm feeling good. I had some major scale anxeity when I woke up this morning as my food the last few days has been less-than-stellar. I debated for a few hours on if I would get on the scale at my meeting or not. I decided I should and I am glad I did. While I am up from my last WI at a WW meeting, it is actually down from what I saw at home this morning. I'm glad that wasn't the last number of record! It was UGLY this morning. But, I know what caused it and onward we go.

Today isn't going to be a WW-friendly day but that doesn't matter. I'm going to enjoy time with my family and friends and also some yummy food.


I'll have a recap tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday.

No comments: