8/30/14

What I Ate Today (Thursday)

Thursday started with oatmeal. I have been loving oats and peanut butter lately.


I planned to eat out during our lunch break at training. I redeemed one of my sandwiches on the GroupOn punch card I bought a while ago at Pot Belly Deli. I had the club with spicy brown mustard and then just combined it all on half of the bread. I packed some carrots and celery with dip from home as well as some honeydew. However, there wasn't any outside tables so I had that later in the day.



The messed up my sandwich order TWICE so she gave us a free brownie. They also offer free cookies if you eat there and we also tried a peanut butter one. I was happy to have a coworker with me that wanted to share. As it was we didn't eat it all, the beauty of free stuff.



I ate my veggies and dip and honeydew toward the end of training. Despite having a snack I also snacked on this bakery granola I bought at Albertson's earlier in the week. It is really good and very addicting!



I finally rounded up some dinner and made mini meatloafs served with green beans. I was pretty much out of points due to the sandwich and unplanned dessert.


The drive for more dessert and a trip to frozen yogurt was weighing on my mind. I had to continually remind myself that I didn't need dessert and I had some earlier in the day. Plus, being out of points helped! I did snack on some grapes while I studied for my test before calling it an early night.


My food is way out of whack lately.

1 comment:

Dawny said...

maybe outta whack, but looking mighty delish =-)