8/28/14

What I Ate Yesterday (Tuesday)

Do as I say and not as I do.

I have been really lax in my food photos lately. I'm sure part of that is because I have also been lax in my food choices all together. It has not been a great few weeks for tracking and healthy eating. I am working to make this week a better one starting with TRACKING! That is my number one priority this week.

Here is what I ate on Tuesday. Tuesday was a training day. I had not been counting PPVs for the last week and a half so I didn't even measure my portions and I didn't pick the healthiest option when we ate out at Cracker Barrel.

My day started with potatoes, pepper, chicken sausage, eggs, and honeydew.




I had leftover Hawaiian party food of pulled pork, coconut Jazmin rice (sooooo delicious), and this yummy pineapple coleslaw my Mom makes.



I snacked on some (unpictured) Girl Scout Cookies and Starburst candy in the afternoon during my training class. I am working this week to have a substantial healthy snack available, not have the candy with me, and try to avoid the boredom eating.

After training I went to Maui Wowi and got this huge 32 oz iced coffee for just $2.45. What a steal!




We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I had the Country Fried Chicken. It is a true classic and very good. I ate all the potatoes and carrots, half the cornbread dressing, and about half the chicken. I had half a biscuit and one whole cornbread muffin.

No comments: